Feeling rather chuffed

bippo
This post is 4229 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Another tip for riding in colder weather Bippo, is to 'borrow' a pair of tights of the missus/girlfriend,

Ha ha. I might be wrong but you need to read Bippo's profile Nev mate!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye and you need to read my second to last thread Mr Magoo

And you both need to stop assuming... She may well have a boyfriend, girlfriend or both.

I was more in the presumption she owned a pair of tights actually.

Another tip for riding in colder weather Bippo, is to 'borrow' a pair of tights of the missus/girlfriend, keeps the legs nice and warm mate under your trousers, just say a prayer after putting them on, that you don't have an 'off' as sometimes when the paramedics are cutting your jeans off, it can make for awkward questions, I did give the same advice to DirtyDT, but forgot to mention to him that they go 'under' your trousers.

A cracking commute you have there every day that mate,those open moors are awesome to ride a bike along, you'll be forgetting all the bad weather you've endured, come the good weather again, next Spring.

p.s just noted you're a female, so you'll not need to borrow off the missus/girlfriend, mind you these days nowt surprises me.

HA HA HA! Well, this was an amusing read to come home too! I have to say though, you're clearly all more in touch with your feminine side than I. I'm not a tights wearer unlike you lot! :-p

I did buy a pair of thermals last Sunday though, and have worked wonders in stopping my thighs from going numb.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online