Hello Y.O.C from midlands

This post is 4310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, new to the forum, have been a reader for a little while but still new to all this,

I have owned a few bikes in the last year or so -

Aprillia rs50, derbi senda 50r, kmx 125, and now own a dtr125 (have also owned a few imports but they werent very good :() ,i like my 2strokes :)

And im now very happy with the bike iv got (apart from 1prob im having which i posted in the bar section, would be very grateful for your opinions/advice).

Well, thats all i can think of for now...

so have a good day all :) and safe riding :)

:EDIT: - and how could i forget, i have 2 lovely children, a girl (5yrs old) & a boy (8months old), the 2 most important things in my life.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

yes i did like my kmx although it had a small powervalve issue with 1st gear, seemed to take a while to hit but when it did it was nice, all other gears were fine just pulloff a little slow, sadly some little buggers thought theyd help themselves and cut through 2 thick chains to get at it, next time i saw the bike it was a wreck in the impound after a copper knocked a lad off it & shattered his ankle(haha served him right theiving scum) but yeah was a nice bike, not quite as fast as my dtr but still nice,

All the best. Eddie :)

Is there a photo gallery that members upload pics of their bikes to, or something alike, just curious as to what bikes you guys are riding, :)

Im using my iphone, pages are a little different and 3g internet isnt very fast takes ages to navigate pages, ill find it, no worries :)

Haha found it, on mobile site there is a blue square with 4 small white boxes inside at the very top, this is a button.... How did i not see that. Lmao.

Another quick question, anyone know the symbols/words for the emoticons im seeing i know the smiley is :+) = :), but whats symbols for the welcome & headbang etc?

Sorry for being a bit thick but i havent used forums for a few years until recently & i did know all these before.

All the best, Eddie :)

Hey Eddie. I have the emoticon legend page bookmarked in Safari on my iphone. Link here. If that helps at all. :D

:beerchug:

Thanks for that sacha thats exactly what i was after :D

Bookmarked :D

You bet! Glad I could help. :)