the wife

Noise
This post is 4329 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well we been having problems in the bed room, so she sends me to the docs to get checked out, but i don't think she was impressed when i came back with slimming pills! I know i should love her no matter what and i honestly can say i do.......i mean for example she fell down a set of steps in town the other day and i didn't even laugh........the pavement cracked up! tho thats different.

I also think its bit bad that every time we go to make love she has to fart just to give me a clue, or a bit of talc is needed to show me where the damp patch is, but other than this its quite and adventure banging my wife because if i miss her glory box her elbow or knee is just as good.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

LMAO! That's terrible! And here I thought my comments were inappropriate. :D

Next time you go at her,,,,,bring a bag of flower,,,,throw it at her,,,,,,,the damp spot will soon apear

Next time you go at her,,,,,bring a bag of flower,,,,throw it at her,,,,,,,the damp spot will soon apear

Doesn't that mean you've gotta at least do something first to get her damp or are y'all just looking for any sweaty spot?! (I know ew)

Like i say if you miss the arm pit or knee is a very good close second!

Like i say if you miss the arm pit or knee is a very good close second!

Sure... that works for you.... guess she'll just have to take care of herself, eh? :D

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online