what do you reckon?

liquidcooled
This post is 6948 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The man is a tit! And an embarrassment to the sport.

Every year or two he runs his gob off about who he could have beaten. There was Doohan, then Sheene, and now Rossi.

All of them would have wiped the floor with him.

To be brutally honest, despite being good entertainment, WSB has always been 2nd division stuff compared to Moto GP.

Not one rider who was successful in WSB has ever managed to get anywhere in Moto GP. That says it all really.

very true, his mouth is bigger than his abilities. in his book he goes on about other riders he could beat. when i read about doohan i thought no f'in chance! i'm a fan of wsb, i actually watch it more than gp, but have to agree with you pete, none of them have had much luck switching to gp's

omfg am i the only foggy fan :unsure:

he'd give rossi a run for his money ;) in the 100m sprint maybe lol

The word former makes me laugh, like he's past his prime and trying anythign to get back into the spot light.

In it, he says: "I'd love to race against him, I just believe if I had a faster bike, and a better team that did everything I wanted to do then I would beat him, that's just me

Well maybe, if rossie had no arms perhaps.

He had his moments of glory.......but he's a Has-Been now :rolleyes:

I've got the '97 WSB season on tape.......always get a good laugh watching him get his Ass Beat by the likes of Kocinski (who's a Real Wack-Job :wacko: , but IMHO 1 Helluva Rider ;) )

If Foggy was so great, how come he only won titles on a Duc?

Gotta hand it to Rossi.......winning back to back titles on rival brands :thumb:

You youngsters take notes....this is why I'm The Cool Guy....and you're not!  B)

Well, we certainly know it isn't because of your choice of bikes in the last few months! :rolleyes::lol: