How to section???

Noise
This post is 4362 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

would be a mega amount of info ........dunno if the server would be able to handle it ......but i dont know anything.

suppose its a good idea but souldnt we cap it? i mean if we give all this info out for nothing then what appreciation will we get? ......its hard for me to explain........the way it is now is you introduce yourself, say hello then ask for help then people reply, you have a chat get to know people and grow friendships, we all own bikes so we all have a common interest and can have a good laff

but say if i was a noob and found what i was looking for then what would be the point of the forum??

could do with the forum available to everyone then all the how too's available to members only.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thank you AIRHEAD as usual the font of all knowledge & a master of suspense. :biglaugha:

@Paul. Yer I think it would be best to have this how to section only avalible to paid members etc. But also to stop us over loading the server make sure people dont post the same thing twice but instead if some one has a better way or different way they can simply just add a reply to it like a normal post.?

And no I never got into school boy slang lol

Theres stickies for dts on de restriciting them etc, one from me and the over OG yet it still gets asked allllll the time!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online