Yamaha YL-1 (66/68) looking for a new home!

This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I came across this site while researching my dad's vintage Yamaha 100 YL-1, and was wondering if anyone might be able to provide a lead. My dad loved this bike and couldn't part with it even though it's been stored in the garage since he shipped it to the UK from Malaysia in 1968 (although I believe that he first registered it in Malaysia in 1966). It's in amazing condition considering it's been stored for the past 44 years!! Now the bike is in my possession and I would love to pass it on to an enthusiast to breath life into it again! Any ideas/ suggestions/ interest would be most gratefully received. I have photos but haven't worked out how to upload yet!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Mondaymya, If your trying to flog your old bike try ebay, this is NOt the place for you.

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate if you still have the yl1 i would buy it from you if like to ring me and we can take on it . im in ireland but thats not a problem . 00353868347646 paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online