Greetings

This post is 4388 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As the title says greetings, just to introduce myself. After 30+ years returned to two wheels, made the mistake of not doing my test back then when I had my RD.

Born, live and work in the Bolton area, married for as long as I can remember. Now have four kids, well two are not so much kids now, ages 20, 17, 12 and 10.

For the last 18 months been riding a YZF R125 and loved every minute of it. Use the bike as my every day mode of transport as I got sick of the cost and agro of four wheels, leave that to her indoors now. I eventualy got round to doing my DAS a few weeks ago, just got to say a big thank you to Mike, Paul and the crew from Williams MC Training at the back of Dougie Hackins, Bolton. Brilliant couple of days out, not had such a laugh for ages.

So done the DAS got to move on, bought an unregistered FZ6N S2 yesterday, chopped the R125 in against it. Only got to wait now till I can pick it up. The earliest thats going to be is next weekend or even may have to leave it till the 1st of May. Can a man go that long without sleep.

Any way thats me for now, hoping to pick up a few hints and tips off here, cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Busta, Welcome to the YOC, nice intro and welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycling, good luck with your new bike. :jossun:

Greetings busta, well done on passing the DAS, yeah might as well wait til May now and save on the tax :lol:

:welcome:

No chance just had confirmation that It will be ready for collection next Saturday, up Rivington Pike on Sunday result. :whistle: :whistle: