North West Newbie !

This post is 4411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all, I only have a 125, YZF at the minute, was not really a fan of bikes, ive choosen to get on one because my car insurance is silly priced.

Had CBT issues last week (Radio Issue) ,so not on my bike yet, finishing CBT on friday so will be practising after the cbt hopefully :)

Everyone is saying to me (and im sure it will happen) I will get the bug an fall in love with bikes and want a bigger one, so I wonder what my motorbiking future holds :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC,

Try to relax when on your bike,,,,,,,,, Feel what the bike is doing underneath you,,,,,then you'll know what to do to correct it.

Good luck on friday

Thanks guys, to be honest at 1st I struggled to get to grips with it (1st time on a bike)but got the hang of it before it was canceled lol

fri 13th let hope theres not more bad luck!

Got my jacket, helmet an trousers on order soon as im done friday, insure my bike an should be on the road :)

its like learning to ride a push bike, once you get used to it - you just get more confident and it becomes second nature, i too chose the option of bikes cos of insurance reasons, aswell as all the other things that bikes tempt riders with.

Best of luck for friday mate

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online