Evening all

This post is 4413 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello from sunny west midlands!

Well, i pick up my new (really new) YBR 125 custom this coming saturday after an 8 month lay off, and my previous bikes included a suzuki marauder, a honda lead 100, a jinlun 125 cruiser, a hysong hyper that I used to get from york to worcseter on a number of occasions (the last one almost killed me...) and my very first bike 6 years ago, a piaggio zip 50 that would do 50 with my 17 stone on the bike....

So i'm a little excited, as this is my first ever new bike, despite my 40th coming up. Hoping to learn about maintenance this time to save a little money, and may be asking a few questions around after market bits, but at the moment amd just glad to have found this community.

Bye for now!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Alan ,, get the test done , and enjoy the bigger ride, you"v plenty experience, shoud be a cake-walk

Well, its here...

Must apologise for the weather in the midlands, gotta be my fault for collecting a new bike! rode for about 20 miles to get a feel but being very careful as the new tyres feel a little slick - i understand its the release agent for the tyre moulds. bedding in a bike is a new experience, but this one is just as much a head turner as the suzuki was, albeit with wheels about half as wide!

Welcome to the YOC Alan, nice to have a new bike to take care of, wish you luck with it. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online