Helicopter Ride

Alan
This post is 6997 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

When the fair came to town, Fred and his wife Ethel went every year. Every year Fred would say, ''Ethel I'd like to ride in that helicopter.''

Ethel always replied, ''I know Fred, But that helicopter ride is 50 pounds, and 50 pounds is 50 pounds.''

One year, Fred and Ethel went to the fair, and Fred said

''Ethel I'm 85 years old, If I don't ride that helicopter, I might not get another chance.''

Ethel replied, ''Fred that helicopter is 50 pounds, and 50 pounds is 50 pounds.''

The pilot overheard the couple and said,

''I'll make you a deal. I'll take both of you up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word,I won't charge you. But, if you say one word, it's 50 pounds!''

Fred and Ethel agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kind of manouvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed the pilot turned to Fred and said,

''I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't, I'm impressed!''

Fred replied, ''Well I nearly said something when Ethel fell out, but 50 pounds is 50 pounds.

;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online