the bar

suggy
This post is 7007 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Suggy :thumb:  :welcome:

:) Hey,thanks for the welcome chaps,i will get a pic of the xjr up soon as i can.I started off biking back in the early 80s with a DT175 traily, other yams include RD250e,FJ1200 all been good bikes current one no exception :):)

hello an welcome to the forum mate. nice list of yams. anyone that's owned an rd is ok in my book B):D so you like the xjr then? any pro's and cons of the bike you could tell us of?

hello an welcome to the forum mate. nice list of yams. anyone that's owned an rd is ok in my book B)  :D  so you like the xjr then? any pro's and cons of the bike you could tell us of?

Hi mate, bike i had b4 this was a H**** fireblade which was a top bike,credit due etc, the xjr couldnt be more difrent. Ride comfort,engine grunt,looks,low insurance ( £85 tpft) to name afew.I had the blade for 7 yrs and fancied a change.Havent any gripes abot the yam yet. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online