Now this is one hell of a project

NEV
This post is 4547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The style of bike may not be everyones cup of tea, but hats off to the bloke for all the hard work and effort he's put into the bike, certainly rocks my boat!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/shaun.wainford/SWSVXThmb.html

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/shaun.wainford/Progress2.html

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm impressed! ..and want a workshop like that lol. Great job.

What I like about all that, is that he has a workshop like he does, and yet still has to take his parts into the house when needs be, and doing the annodising in the kitchen sink, top bloke!!

WOW.....Just..... WOW! its great when you have all the right tools and you can get an end result like that! top bloke hope he's british so he can show the world that Britain CAN still make things n not have to get them build else where!

If he's American then.........enuff said they have all the right tools from Birth think its part of the "welcome to the world" package lol (no disrespect to our other nationalities here)

Nev, don't you agree, it's far nicer to tinker in the comfort of the living room (cuppa tea at the ready) than to shiver your bits off in a garage... I know I do. ;)

There are very few things left in the world that get me drooling anymore but three little letters still do it for me "CNC". That would be a lottery purchase, don't know where the wife would let me keep it though :eusa_think:

I wonder how much all those machines cost?

That looks like what it is in my minds eye as the perfect garage that I'll have one day......

Need some money first though!

There are very few things left in the world that get me drooling anymore but three little letters still do it for me "CNC". That would be a lottery purchase, don't know where the wife would let me keep it though :eusa_think:

IN THE KITCHEN!