Handy Tips

Alan
This post is 7000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks I hope you find some of these tips handy - hence the title 'Handy Tips.

Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.

Always poo at work. Not only do you save money on toilet paper, you'll get paid for doing it!

WEIGHT WATCHERS. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f**k**g thing in the first place you fat b*st**d!

Recreate the fun of a visit to the swimming pool in your own home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it before jumping in.

Don't buy expensive ribbed condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you slip it on.

Anorexics. When your knees get fatter than your legs, start eating cake.

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator!

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you're using steroids by running slower!

High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure.

A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Recreate the fun of a visit to the swimming pool in your own home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it before jumping in.

haha i'll give that one a miss...

• Admin

Always poo at work. Not only do you save money on toilet paper, you'll get paid for doing it!

I need to get a job then! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

here's my mate's suggestion as an alternative to going to the isle of man

stick that stupid bike noises CD on your player, grab a tray off piss poor beer, sit in a full bath with all your clothes on, and the shower head running, and post all your money down the overflow pipe whilst drinking the beer

if you've ever been you'll understand the similarities

thankfully i was in a B&B and my bike was garaged while he suffered!!

here's my mate's suggestion as an alternative to going to the isle of man

stick that stupid bike noises CD on your player, grab a tray off piss poor beer, sit in a full bath with all your clothes on, and the shower head running, and post all your money down the overflow pipe whilst drinking the beer

if you've ever been you'll understand the similarities

Never Been, but have always wanted to go.......But now I'm NOT so sure? :unsure::D

Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with MotoGP @ Laguna. B);)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online