Hi another newie....

mountain goat
This post is 7026 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

B)

Hi all, another new bod here.

Can't find a section for Mega Scoot's so I'll start here :unsure:

I've got a YP400 Majesty which I have put 16000kms on since last August.

Iam based in Spain (and still under retirement age/working )

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I spoke to Tom on the phone a few months ago and he really surprised me TBH.

He's not really the fool he pretends to be on here is he?

And good to hear a youngster who takes a strong anti-drugs stance as well.

I shouldn't have said all that cos I'm blowing his online persona now. :lol:

I spoke to Tom on the phone a few months ago and he really surprised me TBH.

He's not really the fool he pretends to be on here is he?

And good to hear a youngster who takes a strong anti-drugs stance as well.

I shouldn't have said all that cos I'm blowing his online persona now.  :lol:

hes not been the easyist of kids to bring up on my own. plus he was bought up with 2 older sisters,but my god am i proud of the way hes ended up,hes a bloody piss taker at times,but hes a strong minded,and determined young man,his main love [apart from me] has always been his motorbikes,and cars,hes had so many bikes .even before he was of age to ride them,that to be honest i couldnt keep account of them,i think his yamahas has always been his favorite..my god now im sounding like a proud mum.hes still a little shit..... :D

I always planned to meet up with Tom when I visited Bristol. Cos my eldest boy (27) was living there for a while.

But he's gone back up to London again now....have to get down to Bristol this Summer though.

Is The Hatchet still there? That was a crazy pub in the early 70's.

And do you remember The Old Granary nightclub?

I always planned to meet up with Tom when I visited Bristol. Cos my eldest boy (27) was living there for a while.

But he's gone back up to London again now....have to get down to Bristol this Summer though.

Is The Hatchet still there? That was a crazy pub in the early 70's.

And do you remember The Old Granary nightclub?

pete. weve lived in bristol for 12yrs now. im not much of a pub goer now,it hurt toomuch getting thrown out of so many.so im not too familiar with too many pubs. didnt tom ever tell you we are from GLASTONBURY. i ve never been to the festivals neither.xx :D

• Admin

Why hello there Suzi :welcome:

Sounds like you've been clocking up the ks on your bike, so where in spain are you from?

pete. weve lived in bristol for 12yrs now. im not much of a pub goer now,it hurt toomuch getting thrown out of so many.so im not too familiar with too many pubs. didnt tom ever tell you we are from GLASTONBURY. i ve never been to the festivals neither.xx :D

Yeh....I remember now!

Bristol's changed a lot since I was there in 71. My boy lived in Easton for a while....that didn't seem too clever.

pete the hatchet is still there opposite the ice rink and the carling academy. me and one of the other guards park up at 3 in the morning and watch all the twats beating the crap out of eachother its quite enjoyable lol it certainly brings a sense of fun to my job lol :P .

hope u enjoy speaking to the old dear. but for those of you who wanna know you honestly dont wanna see any nude snaps of her emphasise the saying "elephant on a rollerskate".(vespa in her case) lol

mozzy mummys gonna give you a beating later. i suggest you as the saying goes,GET ON YOUR BIKE.COS IM GONNA CATCH YOU UP ON MY VESPA. do any of you give your bikes a name, mines called INSATIABLE BITCH..?

Coooor

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

I am currently based just outside Alicante, the other half :love: and me are self employed in the marine industry, so we move around from time to time.

First big scoot eh, bit out numbered then. :icon_eek:

Well least it's got two wheels even if they are small uns. and it can do 170kph down hill with the wind behind me running on fumes. :grin:

mozzy mummys gonna give you a beating later. i suggest you as the saying goes,GET ON YOUR BIKE.COS IM GONNA CATCH YOU UP ON MY VESPA. do any of you give your bikes a name, mines called INSATIABLE BITCH..?

no mum the bike is called insatiable its the rider who is called the bitch oh and when you come in here log me out and use your own bloody user name people might start to think i have split personalitys :P

if any one wants my mother she is free to a good home....fuck the good home she is just free :D:D:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online