N00b

Karleigh
This post is 4589 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse Karleigh, nice practical bike I see, even got a nice rack at the back for your handbag :eusa_whistle:

Ha, yeah yeah!

Sorry I didn't include too much info about myself, I'm a 24yr old south Londoner and my Dad's a biker so been in and around the biking world since I was a kid. Used to ride a lil pee wee 80 scrambler when I was knee high and absolutely loved it! Should have got my bike years ago, there's nothing quite like flying along with the wind in your hair :D

Welcome to the forum!

Ha, yeah yeah!

Sorry I didn't include too much info about myself, I'm a 24yr old south Londoner and my Dad's a biker so been in and around the biking world since I was a kid. Used to ride a lil pee wee 80 scrambler when I was knee high and absolutely loved it! Should have got my bike years ago, there's nothing quite like flying along with the wind in your hair :D

Greetings karleigh, yeah nothing quite like haring along with the wind in your flies :welcome: