You just have to have a go

Alex
This post is 7037 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

DSC02772.JPG

Well this is my latest adventure and it was truely amazing. I had an aerobatic flight is this little plane, a Pitts Special 2A.

I got to do barrel rolls, loops, snap turns, stall recovery, inglerom manauvres and every other type of manouvre you can think of !

Unfortunatly though it wasnt the slightest bit scary, i thought being such a little plane it would be jumping all over the place. But to be honest the plane ride was so smooth it felt completly normal whilst doing all the aerobatics.

The only annoying thing was that i really wanted to know how much g we were pulling in some of the manouvres but it was waaaayy to much to get my head forward to see the guages!

Anyway all i can say is that this IS one of the things you have to do before you die! And now i have decided that im going to have to learn to Fly. With my latest two hobbies of scuba and skydiving, along with motorbikes, cars and eventually flying im going to have to get a proper job! :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alex you da man !!!!!!!!

You have no idea how much I would want to be in your shoes :blink: and no it's not for the smelly sock experience :D

• Admin

Yeah it was pretty cool! Im actually just looking at how much it will cost to get me a PPL so i can learn to fly... god i need a job :lol:

• Admin

Thinking of flying im off to a school tomorrow to find out about hanggliding and gliding lessons, just for a bit of fun as the weather has turned shite! :angry:

Hang-Gliding is another sport I'd love to try ;) ......

Closest thing I've done to that was a bit of Para-Sailing.....being pulled by a boat with a 500ft. rope :blink: whilst in Mexico. B)

The take-off from the beach is something to behold! :thumb:

• Admin

If you liked parasailing you should have a go at parabungy! That is quite good, you are on a platform that lifts to about 150m by a parasail and then you jump off! B)

Paragliding looks a cool sport. Trouble is most of the people doing it end up with broken backs or worse :unsure:

Edited by me cos me keyboard's knackered :blink:

Haven't actually been Hang-Gliding yet daglad......but I'll tell ya, Para-Sailing is an absolute RUSH B) ...the thing I remeber about it the most, was when I took 3 steps towards the ocean on the take-off, & then next thing I knew I was 10 levels up!.......felt like my stomach was in my toes! :blink::thumb:

• Admin

for a sniff of Kylies Knickers!

For that i would do anything! :rolleyes: