Mallory1
This post is 4629 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,

Just sitting down with my first cuppa of the evening having ridden home on my first ever Yamaha (99 Fazer FZS600) ..... in fact, my first ever non 125cc bike :hyper:

I sold my great wee Vara 125 at 7pm and then went up to collect the Fazer at 8pm. It was a great feeling to pass on the Vara to another biker in the making while I was graduating to bigger (and faster) things!! I know this may seem like small potatoes to the experienced bikers on this site, but to this 37 yr old born again biker, riding home on a bike that seemed happiest in sixth gear (whatever that is) was roughly akin to man's first step on the moon, seeing my 4 children born and watching Rocky IV for the first time :spin2:

So, just saying hello and looking forward to learning as much as I can from other members - nodd of the helmet to all !!

Mallory1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Folks,

Just sitting down with my first cuppa of the evening having ridden home on my first ever Yamaha (99 Fazer FZS600) ..... in fact, my first ever non 125cc bike :hyper:

I sold my great wee Vara 125 at 7pm and then went up to collect the Fazer at 8pm. It was a great feeling to pass on the Vara to another biker in the making while I was graduating to bigger (and faster) things!! I know this may seem like small potatoes to the experienced bikers on this site, but to this 37 yr old born again biker, riding home on a bike that seemed happiest in sixth gear (whatever that is) was roughly akin to man's first step on the moon, seeing my 4 children born and watching Rocky IV for the first time :spin2:

So, just saying hello and looking forward to learning as much as I can from other members - nodd of the helmet to all !!

Mallory1

congrats mallory1 welcome to the dark side ride safe,pip

Thanks folks

drewpy - I've only just noticed the YAMAHA 'letters' in your post - I think I've achieved the 'Y' a few times but the 'H' would be wishful thinking !!!! :eusa_shifty:

welcome

I note your interests ..... clearly a person of refined taste and high culture :)))

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online