This post is 4675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hello as i have just joined up on here(obviously lol)

i have just purchased a brand new YZF 125R in the gorgeous blue colour :D

pick the bike up next thursday, cant wait!!!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome casper " thats a great avitar you"ve got, enjoy the bike next week , hope the weather gets better eh, worst summer i"v seen, dry.gif

Welcome casper " thats a great avitar you"ve got, enjoy the bike next week , hope the weather gets better eh, worst summer i"v seen, dry.gif

Hi and welcome Casper, there ya go Paul White, black t-shirt, white Yamaha logo, with a blue infill maybe? ;) Sorry Casper if yer headscratching mate, we getting new t-shirts soon, and your pic is an idea :blink:

Hi and welcome Casper, there ya go Paul White, black t-shirt, white Yamaha logo, with a blue infill maybe? ;) Sorry Casper if yer headscratching mate, we getting new t-shirts soon, and your pic is an idea :blink:

lol ok no worries.got the pic off the net, the t-shirt idea sounds great now you come to mention it. whats the chances of getting one of these t-shirts ;);):D

lol ok no worries.got the pic off the net, the t-shirt idea sounds great now you come to mention it. whats the chances of getting one of these t-shirts ;);):D

Here ya go mate ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum casper.

hi to you too. this site looks like there is a very good bunch of guy's on here :)

hi to you too. this site looks like there is a very good bunch of guy's on here :)

Hi casperj, welcome to the forum :rolleyes: watch out for the grumpy old gits.

Apparently I'm one of them.

Seriously though, there is a lot of experience here, you've done the right thing by introducing yourself properly.

Hi casperj, welcome to the forum :rolleyes: watch out for the grumpy old gits.

Apparently I'm one of them.

Seriously though, there is a lot of experience here, you've done the right thing by introducing yourself properly.

hi Mike, im sure your only grumpy when people write stupid things :lol:

yes i noticed that about the experience side on here.

nice to meet you Mike.

hey do they have any meets at all through the year, be good to put names to faces eventually :)

hi Mike, im sure your only grumpy when people write stupid things :lol:

yes i noticed that about the experience side on here.

nice to meet you Mike.

hey do they have any meets at all through the year, be good to put names to faces eventually :)

There are a few of us in the local area to you. We don't have a regular meting, unless they haven't told me :o .

Have a look at the YOC camping weekend thread its in September.

There are a few of us in the local area to you. We don't have a regular meting, unless they haven't told me :o .

Have a look at the YOC camping weekend thread its in September.

ok will do :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online