Wild Hogs!

Leatherat
This post is 4681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lets be honest ANYTHING japaneese would either have been able to stop or make the corner at those speeds :lol:

I have ridden some of those 'big hogs' at a demostration do at the MCN skeggy rally years ago and those bends are wwwwaaaaayyyy out of their league. I got chucked off in the end for grinding the undercarriage on a 16something electraglide, look at a corner, choose line and peel in 'scrreeeeeeeeeeech'. cant have had more than 10degrees lean. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He didnt even attempt to take the courner !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but he braked hard enough to lock the rear

Yes but he braked hard enough to lock the rear

He sure did,

I know i shouldnt laugh at another bikers misshap and if i was there at the time i wouldnt laugh at all,,,,,,i'd be concerened for him

But seriously,,,,, what was he thinking.

The dudes in the van or something were shitting themselves,,,,,,,,, thaught they were gonna get a hiding :D

Well what can i say lol if he had actually leaned the bike into the corner im sure he would have been fine! but to be truthful did you see that bottle in the middle of the road!? ...o no wait....that was his that he lost lol

Well what can i say lol if he had actually leaned the bike into the corner im sure he would have been fine! but to be truthful did you see that bottle in the middle of the road!? ...o no wait....that was his that he lost lol

:lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online