Hi to all from the dark continent...

This post is 4718 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to Yankee Oscar Charlie Finch,:welcome::D:

Couple of questions,

male/female?

where from?

interests?

Hiya,

Ima dude, from Cape Town, South Africa. Not as in from Texas.... :) Interests are pretty much anything interesting really.... Anything from diving, to tuna fishing, to surfing, motorbikes, cars, my job(I like what I do), and so on and so on.

Just bought the bike in my Member area today. So I'm going to be bugging all of you shortly for advice. :)

Regards

Finch

Hiya,

Ima dude, from Cape Town, South Africa. Not as in from Texas.... :) Interests are pretty much anything interesting really.... Anything from diving, to tuna fishing, to surfing, motorbikes, cars, my job(I like what I do), and so on and so on.

Just bought the bike in my Member area today. So I'm going to be bugging all of you shortly for advice. :)

Regards

Finch

Hi and welcome Finch ;)

Golly Gosh Finch, that makes my job in a warehouse in rural Wiltshire(England) quite boring.

But, as I have only three years til I retire I can't wait to get on my bike and explore the fantastic countryside we have in England/Wales/Scotland (weather wife permitting)