Those 'crap' Christmas presents.

Guest JMW
This post is 7082 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You know it, we all get them.

I get insane jumpers from my mum each year - weird and bizzare colours. I wonder where she gets them from as no solvent and trading business in the world would risk producing these babies ! I reckon she must have bought clothes in the mid 70's for all the Christmas's until 2020. I daren't wear them as I'd get sectioned under the mental health act or beaten to death in the street.

I'll get ties, t-shirts and socks which are very handy but as no one in my family likes bikes, let alone drives a car 'cept my mum, I won't be getting those biking luxuries :cry: but a new tool for porting and cylinder heads is on the cards - cool..

what about you guys / gals ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't care what I get for Christmas!......I just want to get through it so I can get on with lining myself up with a new daily hack next year. :wink: 8)

• Admin

Well my mum has brought me a present even though im on the other side of the planet, and is currently in the post. I have no idea what it is, and what the feck im supposed to do with it when i have to travel with a backpack :shock:

Hopefully its not a karaoke machine which i got for my 15th birthday, i nearly cried i couldnt believe why the feck they had chose me that. My dad never stopped apologising and saying that he said to my mum that i would HATE it!

Anyway fingers crossed :roll:

christmas wouldnt be the same without the crap presents 8) :lol: now i look more forward to having chrismas dinner, getting pissed and getting 2 weeks holidays.

I can well do without the crap presants thanks.

I still haven't got over the tasselled Harley jacket my Nan bought me one year :shock:

I can well do without the crap presants thanks.

I still haven't got over the tasselled Harley jacket my Nan bought me one year :shock:

Save that for your trip to the states sometime.......You'll fit right in :wink: :D

I dread to think what I will get this year, I could not think of anything to drop hints about like I did for my birthday and the kids got me a new lid which I was desperate for, as long as they don't buy me any more ornaments, (I hate dusting. ) :roll: I would rather have the money, then chuck tent on bike and bugger off for a few days some where.

i hate it when my sister buys me a bottle of aftershave from avon it wouldnt be so bad if it smelled nice but it dosent it looks like and smells like pondwater it should be band.

one thing i hate is my aunty even though im nearly 20 stills gets me a £5 woolworths and sticks it in a card that has a teddy bear stood at the side of a river fly fishing and the cards main colour is brown

i feckin hate that

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online