lincoln bike fest

danzley0
This post is 4719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

lol thanks for the warning ;) aslong as your not from south america im good hopefully going to have some stickers by then like monster sticker maybe a confederate flag ;) lol

No Amigo. Nowt wrong with a flag. I will bring my gay bikers club one if that's OK. Errr you can carry it for me........... please :lol:

And a YES from Danzley :lol:

COME ON THE Y-O-C , start pledging NOW , to see DDT, and Danzley in a Mankini, thats gotta be worth a tenner :D

Are you sure this is for charity and not just for your "personal" collection mate???????????????????? and 2 mankinis, I don't like to share!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, strictly heterosexual here, would be a good and noble cause for 15 mins of humiliation B)

Rule 1 : one Mankini each

Rule 2 : at least (x amount of donations to be raised) otherwise its off ?

Just thought I would bounce this to the top to see if anyone else wants to meet up and have a ride to Lincoln?

Anyone else? We are meeting next Sunday (12th June) to have a chug down there from the North Leicester area.

hope you have insurance ;) there is an ANPR camera on the A6-A46 roundabout and 2 speed cameras along the way ;) so beware

I don't even have a passport. I came into the country in the back of a lorry. If I get caught I will claim that it breaches my human rights. It's like a "Get out of jail free" card

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg

Oh yes.

Can you find out where the best hot dogs and burgers are at the fest? Maximum grease, minimum meat Hmmmmmmmmm

http://www.lincolnbig.co.uk/events/lincoln-bike-fest-2010

sod the greasy burgers you would be mad not to eat at

http://www.the-laughing-buddha.co.uk/offer.htm

Good food and all you can eat, my daughter is at university in Lincoln. If I can get my Bandit MOT'd this week and taxed...and given a good weather forecast I would like to come also B)

I'll go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait a min,,dam i'm in the wrong country :lol:

Do let us know how it all goes, eh !

It's a shame Pat but hopefully we can meet up at Squires.

OG - you have my number when you decide.