lincoln bike fest

danzley0
This post is 4719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many bikes to make a cruise?

I did look at possibly going and am in Loughborough but my Mum always says "Stranger danger" and be careful of internet groomers. How do I know you aren't some fat old bald bloke?

Oh no, don't worry, I'm the fat old bald bloke :lol:

lol i have to come down the A6 anyway to hit the A46 so if you fancy it could meet at the A6 services ? think its on the roundabout to get onto the A46?

I'm in :)

So Sunday 12th in the services on the A6 and A46 junction. I will be on a bright yellow Suzi SV. Down the A46 and turn right on to the A57 and we should be there.

What time do you want to meet?

Anyone else fancy it?

Down to you really. How long do you think it will take you as I will be on a bigger bike and will be able to keep up. I am happy to ride at cruise speed or faster if you want.

Providing they are still serving greasy food when we turn up, I am easy B)

im sure it will be very greasy ;)

it says on google maps 2 hours but i doubt it will actually take that (never normally does) i was thinking leave services about 830? meet at what 815?

Will be looking forward to some pics of this event, DDT get yer tits oot :D

im sure it will be very greasy ;)

it says on google maps 2 hours but i doubt it will actually take that (never normally does) i was thinking leave services about 830? meet at what 815?

2 hours, Bloody hell! it is 50 miles!! Are we walking it :lol: Multimap says 1 hour 5 minutes. It is a pretty quick road, I went over to Lincoln a couple of months ago to look at a XT500. I think there are some road works but meet at 8:15, intros, fag and then head off sounds great. :lol:

Will be looking forward to some pics of this event, DDT get yer tits oot :D

BWJ! I will tell you that you defiantly, no, most defiantly do not want to see my man boobs. Even I don't want to see them :o

I do have a nice camera so I will get some pic's on the day.

Should I wear my Mankini?

Should I wear my Mankini?

there will be £10 going to children in need from me, if you do B)

do I hear any more offers from the Y-O-C ?

there will be £10 going to children in need from me, if you do B)

do I hear any more offers from the Y-O-C ?

A tenner! are you a Scot or something? Not even for a grand mate.

Wait 'till Danzley0 finds out I am really a Southerner :lol:. Should I book a translator?

A tenner! are you a Scot or something? Not even for a grand mate.

Wait 'till Danzley0 finds out I am really a Southerner :lol:. Should I book a translator?

Yeah, but thats only my tenner, wait till the rest of the Y-O-C make their pledges, it could soon mount up, Ok , maybe Great Ormond ST hospital? :)

Yeah, but thats only my tenner, wait till the rest of the Y-O-C make their pledges, it could soon mount up, Ok , maybe Great Ormond ST hospital? :)

Hmmm. I spend all day in a hospital.

It sounds interesting. Do they do mankini's in extra, extra large pouch size?

Well I need somewhere to store my lid :P

lol thanks for the warning ;) aslong as your not from south america im good hopefully going to have some stickers by then like monster sticker maybe a confederate flag ;) lol

That sounds like a YES :lol:

COME ON THE Y-O-C , start pledging NOW , to see DDT in a Mankini, thats gotta be worth a tenner :D

And a YES from Danzley :lol:

COME ON THE Y-O-C , start pledging NOW , to see DDT, and Danzley in a Mankini, thats gotta be worth a tenner :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online