This post is 4744 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Cant believe i didnt get a bike sooner. It is amazing! I have opened the power valve fully so it now goes like f89k and I want to know what carb to put on it to make it go even quicker. It is a dtr 125 re and is an 05 plate model with usd fork on and cagiva wheels. I would like some spoked enduro wheels if poss. Where can I get a bigger carb than the standard mishiwhatsit-thingy thats on it, and has ne1 got any idea where I can get some nice spoked wheels for it too. (as cheap as poss please!)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks. I will do. Im hoping to try and get my test so I can at least get a 33bhp machine. I love the dtr tho.. its dead easy to handle and quick for a learner bike. My Mum and Dad would never let me get one at 17-18, which is probably just as well coz I would've gone daft on it like some of me mates did do lol!

........ My Mum and Dad would never let me get one at 17-18, which is probably just as well coz I would've gone daft on it like some of me mates did do lol!

......... I have opened the power valve fully so it now goes like f89k and I want to know what carb to put on it to make it go even quicker. ........

Seems that it hasnt quite left you :rolleyes:

Take care

Is it a DT 125 r ??

or is it a DT 125 re??

Standerd carb is a good wan !

Welcome to the YOC B)

Yeah.. Its an 05 plate RE machine. Not that I even know the difference lol. It sez that on the V5 anyway.. One ov my mates reckon that Boysen reed valves, a bigger carb, and a full DEP system will make it even quicker. It does about 70-75 flat out now. Not that I wud break the law and do that on the Queens highway! ;)