suppose I'd better ......

stormy
This post is 7101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Say "Hello!" !!

I'm probably in the wrong forum (bar) but what the hell, found this Yamaha site by mistake (not going to say what I was really looking for :roll: ).

Got a few Yamahas at the moment, a Thunderace, a TRX850 with a few mods, and a FZR1000, but that is probably sold cos I don't ride it anymore, (actually, never ridden it !!).

catch you later

Stormy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Stormy welcome to the forum :D

I see your location is the uk and Germany, does your job involve you wearing a uniform perchance? :wink:

:hi to the Forum Stormy

Finding this place was NO mistake!......It's inevetable for any Yam owner. :wink:

Watch Out for NT.....she's a bit of a Uniform Magnet. :D

Hi Stormy welcome to the forum :D  

I see your location is the uk and Germany, does your job involve you wearing a uniform perchance? :wink:

NT, having just read Yamahead's reply, I should say "yes", but unfortunately, not any more :lol: not for a few years since.

My other half lives in germany, so I go there most weekends for ........ well, you know, "company" .... :lol:

Cheers for the welcome,

I'd pop a couple of piccies on the relevant thread, but don't know how to post piccies here, any one care to enlighten me?

stormy

Upload your pics to a site such as http://www.photobucket.com

Then copy & paste the url of your pic from that site into your post.....the cool thing about photobucket is that they already store the tags on each end of each pic's url. 8)

Hope this @ least helps a little.....If you have any questions......PM Me! :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to meet up with ya all some warm day!

stormy