New to the Board

This post is 4775 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought I would introduce myself. Ive been reading all kind of info on here for a couple of months. Im building a bobber out of a SR 250 exciter and having a great time doing it. Im live in Pennsylvania and am finally getting some good riding weather here.

Here's the bike so far.

2368871020045580700S500x500Q85.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there :welcome:

Until today we had a couple of weeks of sunshine too :) a rare phenomenon in London!

Enjoy

Hi there :welcome:

Until today we had a couple of weeks of sunshine too :) a rare phenomenon in London!

Enjoy

I know what your talking about. I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath from 1990-1992. I rode a Kawi Vulcan 750 all over England. Was one of my favorite places Ive ever rode.

Great looking bike. Love the zorst but the cissy bar................................ Not too sure!

Yea , the sissy bar is for traveling so I can put my pack there. It actually slides into the frame and uses 2 pins to hold it in place. When Im staying local it comes off and I have chrome caps for the frame.