Black and yellow

Rutele
This post is 4628 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Comments are welcome :)

Before purchase...

img00195201102270853.th.jpg

Now (with polish, a wheel strip and some sunshine :P)...

dsc02720xn.th.jpg

dsc02714eu.th.jpg

dsc02710h.th.jpg

dsc02709y.th.jpg

dsc02705x.th.jpg

dsc02704o.th.jpg

dsc027032.th.jpg

dsc02701y.th.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats lookin gooood Rutele, its amazing how something simple like rim-tape can really make a bike look 3D, like the colour scheme too, Beewasp summer yellow, hrrrzzzz B):P

Thanksss! I got the rim tape before I even got the bike...how sad, I know hehe I would love to tune it in some way but I cannot think of anything impressive. For now, I'm just going to get a gold/orange visor for my black shoei helmet :D I think the colour scheme suits me (and my blonde hair) haha

Thanksss! I got the rim tape before I even got the bike...how sad, I know hehe I would love to tune it in some way but I cannot think of anything impressive. For now, I'm just going to get a gold/orange visor for my black shoei helmet :D I think the colour scheme suits me (and my blonde hair) haha

dont even try, leave it bee ;)

but rimming is a no no for me.

Yeh " your a prude Dirty ,:D Love the yellow/black . its the kenney roberts classic look, The 50th aniversary R1 is gorgeous :rolleyes: ,

Looks very good but rim tape is a no no for me.

That being that its generally done on Yamaha's? :P:lol:

Yeh " your a prude Dirty ,:D Love the yellow/black . its the kenney roberts classic look, The 50th aniversary R1 is gorgeous :rolleyes: ,

Thanks and I couldn't agree with you more!

• 2 months later...

Comments are welcome :)

Before purchase...

img00195201102270853.th.jpg

Now (with polish, a wheel strip and some sunshine :P)...

dsc02720xn.th.jpg

dsc02714eu.th.jpg

dsc02710h.th.jpg

dsc02709y.th.jpg

dsc02705x.th.jpg

dsc02704o.th.jpg

dsc027032.th.jpg

dsc02701y.th.jpg

gorgeous colour mate, i pick mine up on thursday. i have gone for the blue/black/white.

As i am buying it brand new i only had the choice of the black/gold and white/black, and my leathers are black/blue/white so made sense to match :D

have you changed the exhaust yet as the standard does sound like a lawn mower :lol::lol:

cant change mine until i have ran it in 500miles, wont take long though as i am off work that day B)

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online