Hello to everyone New Virago XV 125 Owner

DE51GNZ
This post is 4799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello and thanks for all the information you guys have up on the site.

Just purchased a virago xv125 so this is my first yamaha. Looking forward to riding it but i have a couple of issues that i thought you guys might be able to help with.

The bike i purchased has a starting problems and i have got most of the parts i need to sort this but the previous owner had taken the fuel tank off and has not replaced the fuel pipes back onto the bike.

Can someone please tell me which pipes should be connected to what on the fuel tap and the pump?

If i look at the fuel tap it has 3 connectors, top middle and bottom. Can anyone tell me which one is supposed to be connected to which pipe.

Sorry to have such a simple question.

Guess thats why i'm a noob

Thanks

Daniel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate.

If you post this question in the Customs/Cruisers section, I'm sure someone wil be able to advise. Try searching that section for manuals etc, i'm fairly certain that I have seen links for them.

I'm not suprised theres a starting problem with the pipes disconnected :)

yeah your probably right, i should have placed it in that section.

Good news though, i have checked the exploded diagrams and i have worked out the problem.

just a few other things to sort and then my bike will be on the road.

Thanks for comments

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the site, there is a lot of knowledge here and it has made it easy for a noob like me to find out what i want.

Keep up the good work.