My trike

Jackelhunter
This post is 4802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my pride and joy when she is playing nice which I hope will be soon fun to ride and gets lots of looks as she does sound meaty with the short exhaust

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

Edited by drewpy
use the IMG tags to show pics,drewps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh jackal" thats some lum comin out the back, , bet its sounds good, whats the exhaust off ?

Its from a BMW exhaust which is short and sounds very beasty so when its back fires its noticed and at night it has a nice blue flame come out of the exhaust,so my lovely neighbours love me when I do the late shift and come home at 2am in the morning the good thing is she is deaf bless her so I try to keep it fairly low rev's.

Thats a cool trike there :thumb:

Is this the one that doesnt like the cold ?

starting wise !

Well I am finding more out about My trike she is from California which have a load of emission laws so when I replaced the carburettor she is now taking in a lot more air which is now being caused by the emission regulator which British Virago's don't have so had to block up some intake pipes to reduce the intake and now its reduced its popping big time so with a little more playing with it it SHOULD finally solve the problem ,I keep telling myself its not a chore it's an adventure.

• 1 month later...

Nice trike........and that's something I rarely say! Trikes seem to have the worst of both bikes and cars, i.e you get wet and still have to wait in traffic. Most bike derived trikes look simply awful, good as bikes but bad as trikes.........the Virago however looked awful as a bike, but strangely really good as a trike.......funny old world really. Be lucky.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online