heyy am new :D

This post is 4851 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello every 1 . i thought i would join a forum as i got my first 125 a few days ago (yamaha dtr 125 )and i have been having abit of trouble with it so hopefully you guys will be able to help me:) ,i have herd alot of good things about this forum .i am 18 years old from newcastle upon tyne i love bikes they are just so fun . i think its half the fun when u fix them and do them up your self .when u see the finished prodject u get a slight buzz . :D well thats all thanks

regaurds ryan :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the asylum the pair of ya's, 18 years old and still on a CBT? i got my XJ600 at 17!

any issues you got post a thread, i had a dt50MX at 16 which spent probably more time in pieces than it did on the road, so im sure either myself or one of the more experianced members of the forum would be able to figure out any problems

-Steve

cheers mate and yeh but hopefully doing bike test soon when i get some money together but all of my money is going on dtr atm

Welcome to the forum Ryan from Newcastle.

Welcome to the asylum the pair of ya's, 18 years old and still on a CBT? i got my XJ600 at 17!

any issues you got post a thread, i had a dt50MX at 16 which spent probably more time in pieces than it did on the road, so im sure either myself or one of the more experianced members of the forum would be able to figure out any problems

-Steve

Whats wrong with still having a CBT at 18?

why have you started a new user name unpronounceable as it is?

That is against forum rules bella9

I would like you to stop serial posting about your bike and keep all the info in one thread, I said as much in one of your posts...you read it I know, then decided to not only start new posts all over again but under some stupid user id

Explain yourself!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online