aerox100 indicator switch trouble

kishan
This post is 4861 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

been having some trouble with my aerox100 indicator switch when i push the button to the right the indicator flashes but if i push the buttom to the left nothing happens the indicator light dont come on the dials nor do the indocators flash,does anyone know what might be wrong?could it jsut need takin apart and adjusting inside?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

been having some trouble with my aerox100 indicator switch when i push the button to the right the indicator flashes but if i push the buttom to the left nothing happens the indicator light dont come on the dials nor do the indocators flash,does anyone know what might be wrong?could it jsut need takin apart and adjusting inside?

May just be some crap in the switch. Strip it and examine/clean it. It's what i would do.

thanks will have a look on the weekend with the old man as he is good with the elecrics lol as he deals with it in his day job.

thanks will have a look on the weekend with the old man as he is good with the elecrics lol as he deals with it in his day job.

dont go too deep kishan something may spring out and be lost if youre not careful, try to clean the contact faces if you can see them

ha ha yeah thats what im affraid of . didnt want to strip the unit down and then find out ive lost a small bit that helps it function haha. if im in doubt might get local garage to sort it out.

b4 you touch anything ,give it a good squirt with WD40.

switch it back and forth several times ,and see what happens.

seems to be working fine today lol if it decides to play up again gonna take it garage.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online