Late Intro!

CameronMac
This post is 4867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, after coming back here and sapping tips and information out of all of you I figure I owe you an introduction. My name's Cameron, I'm from New Brunswick, Canada and I'm trying to juggle school and hobbies. I bought a 79' DT 175 in December in hopes of restoring it to something road worthy, it's going slowly but things are starting to pick up again. I've yet to ride a bike at all and still haven't got my licence but now know a fair amount about my DT :P This forums helped me a ton with my build already and I'm sure will continue to be a great help down the road!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Cameron

Welcome aboard.

Great to have more Canucks on the site. What town in NB are you from? My wife and I took the motorhome across Canada in '09. Didn't make Nfld so we went back again last summer and spent 6 weeks in Nfld, Labrador and NB. Had a great time. Spent most of our NB time in the Dieppe area. Ate lots lobster but I think we missed a few. Some day I'd like to ride around the Maritimes on my bike.

Rocky

Hi Cameron

Welcome aboard.

Great to have more Canucks on the site. What town in NB are you from? My wife and I took the motorhome across Canada in '09. Didn't make Nfld so we went back again last summer and spent 6 weeks in Nfld, Labrador and NB. Had a great time. Spent most of our NB time in the Dieppe area. Ate lots lobster but I think we missed a few. Some day I'd like to ride around the Maritimes on my bike.

Rocky

In the woods about 45 minutes south of Fredericton is where I'm located. If you plan to take another trip this way you have to take the extra 4 and a half hours to go to Nova Scotia, amazing driving roads and the Annapolis Valley is a great great spot.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online