Big day for me tomorrow

Guest JMW
This post is 7129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Final job interview for one of, if not the largest UK advertising mediums. Won't tell u what it is exactly coz I'm nervy as hell, starting to shake ever so gently - been through 2 face to face interviews already and a silly phone interview all with flying colours.

Just spent the best part of a week preparing a Power Point presentation for it - something sales reps and ad reps need to do all the time - 'Death By Power Point' but I'm crap at it hence why it's taken soooo looong.

It's the biggest job I've ever gone for in my life and man, I am really strung out especially when you consider I haven't done Jack for the last 8 months odd and that crap the other day from insurgents didn't help either.

Tomorrow will be a good day !!!! All your positive energies and 'chi' would be appreciated, especially around 1.30pm.... :P

If I get it, I'll see if they let me have a new R1 as a company vehicle - you don't know if you don't ask :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :P:P

J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm going to have to get another R1, maybe a new one as today went so well :P

2 guys and a woman, it was like a Spanish inquisition, all that was needed was a spotlight in the face an it's Gestapo style torture time...

It was going very well until they saw the artwork and graphics I did. Stopped them dead. Point blank and they were totally speechless.... I felt like a million quid !

They said they weren't allowed to tell me then and there as all they do is pass on the results and recommendations but they said 'see you very soon' which I take as hint.

Beer time tonight, I am off the wagon !

Hey N_Tart, I bet you are a babe ! I couldn't help notice the chicken strips on the rear of the R1, whass goin' on ?

Even I can scrub out BT45's on a bike designed nearly 30 years ago with forks as think as drinking straws and brakes only just better than Fred Flintstones - but need fresh undies after though :oops:

Ahh yes these were taken by my mate Rob on the very first day after it was finished. I was of course far to busy making sure it looked good in every available reflective surface to actually bother riding it! :lol:

I have got over that now! :wink:

And no I'm not a babe :cry: I do get a lot of marriage proposals though :?

And no I'm not a babe :cry: I do get a lot of marriage proposals though :?

You're a TomBoy NT. And they're a REAL man's woman! 8)

Have you ever been married though?

I've been married twice...and got 5 sons.

But once I past 21 I slowed down a bit. :lol:

You're a TomBoy NT. And they're a REAL man's woman! 8)

Have you ever been married though?

I've been married twice...and got 5 sons.

But once I past 21 I slowed down a bit. :lol:

5 kids ? someone said sex stops when you get married so I have no intention to get hitched.

I think she's married :cry: - any girl who owns a bike like that is worthy of respect and a lot more.

Don't tell me any more about yourself, it's not fair :cry: