Registration of motorcycle XV535

calamitykaz
This post is 4940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Again Guys...

Need a little help........you may or may not be aware that i purchased a XV535 quite recently, the person we bought it from is known to our family and lives close by. The bike we knew prior to purchase did not have any papers (they have been applied for via the DVLNI) and was originally purchased and registered in England. The plate has a 'K' prefix.....I was informed by the previous owner that the bike was a 1992 reg, but having looked through Motor Cycle News i have my doubts and have observed K reg described as 1993 therein....i'am awaiting the paperwork coming back from the DVLNI at Coleraine. I am originally from 'Berks' but it has been quite sometime and am unable to recall the system.....here in Northern Ireland the registration system is different....does anyone on the forum know what year a 'K reg' is.............and if so please let me know.....

Kaz:nurse:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dear nurse: kas, even me at my age still have good eyesight my hearings knackered but eyes fine. :o

when posting on a forum posting in upper case is the equivelent of SHOUTING. :P and bloody annoying to read but in answer to your question k reg can be 92 or 93,dvlni should sort it out. nice find for the money.

Hello Oldtimer...

Thankyou for your reply and as you suggest i will await the DVLNI information....

However I beg to differ with your self medically diagnosis.....

I believe that you may need your eyes tested, my initial post was not in 'UPPER CASE'......i think you'll find it was however properly constructed with both upper & lower case, but with the lettering in a larger font & bold..... for that i am really very sorry and did not wish to appear to be shouting....in future you can be assured i will be on my best behaviour.

Kaz.

Vasey.gif

WHATS ALL THIS SHOUTI,,,,,,

oh, you've fixed it :huh::P

Dont you start.....:P

Aye,,,,,,,could be late 92 or early 93

Shouting !!!

Screaming-258332.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online