wot i got upto last weekend

drewpy
This post is 4930 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I did a district Pioneering Project lastv weekend for scouts and managed to film a leader testing the monkey bridge on me mobile.

we built a high ropes course, Jacobs ladders, trebuchets firing raw eggs at volunteers and had a chariot race!

great fun!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My son's troop was pretty active. Went to a camp owned by the district council but leased to the state's National Guard. Some new Guard recruits were there training that weekend. Our young teens guys shamed them on the trials. Some of the recruits were too scared to repel down a cliff while our boys were zipping down like it was nothing. What a hoot!! They had an extensive high rope course at the same camp.

just had an explorer scout come back from the states. there is a scout shop in the Empire state building!! he went to a troop night and it was in the NYPD building and that night they did firearms in a street mockup firing on terrorists!

Jeez, us brit scouts can only use .177 air rifles and shoot at abstract shapes! :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online