Better MPG.

Joshua2
This post is 4948 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,it ,,,,,,,,,,was,,,,,,but the front pads are shot so they, need doing b4 im out on it...

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,it ,,,,,,,,,,was,,,,,,but the front pads are shot so they, need doing b4 im out on it...

How would you know the front brake is naff. You never use it! :blink:

J2

thats the one ,,,give it to joshua2,,,,right in his furkin eye....

You offer advice and this is what you get!

Dont forget to remove some of the brake fluid before you push back the brake pistons for the new pads to fit. ;)

J2

Its not looking good for Mellow Yellow. :( It was a bright sunny day here and Kev wasn't out on his bike. :(

I know its only changing a couple of brake pads but I can remember the time he had to load a computer programme and the prompt was 'PRESS ANY KEY' Kev spent two days looking for the 'Any Key'. :(

He was once late for an interview when he was stood on an escalator and there was a 20 minute power cut. :(

He once got in a lift and a sign stated 'FOR EIGHT PEOPLE'. He waited 15 minutes for another 7 to turn up. :(

A Strip-A-Gram once said to him "I'm going to give you super sex!" Kev replied - "I'll have the soup please!"

Care In The Community has a lot to answer for. :(

J2 :P

you make out like im an ameter::unsure: ,,im a professional you now,,,,,:angry:

Totally agree. An 'ameter' is an electrical instrument and anyone meeting you gets a shock. :P

J2

where did you get too then ,,,as chritine was asking for you.:lol:

I'm surprised she could talk with your tongue that far down her throat. :blink::unsure:

The village of Abbey Village was closed off by the police because (I heard) there had been a bike accident and that the helcopter was brought in. :( Lets hope and prey nobody was seriously hurt.

J2

I'm surprised she could talk with your tongue that far down her throat. :blink::unsure:

The village of Abbey Village was closed off by the police because (I heard) there had been a bike accident and that the helcopter was brought in. :( Lets hope and prey nobody was seriously hurt.

J2

I was trying to get through yesterday and got turned back, ended up in Chorley, i think it had only just happened :o

did you have a chorley cake..:D took mellow yellow out today,seems ok ,re-checked sprocket no probs,,,:) ,,,:( not done the front pads,,no time..

I was trying to get through yesterday and got turned back, ended up in Chorley, i think it had only just happened :o

A report in tonights local paper states that it involved a Norton and a car on the Preston side of the village. Lets hope its nothing serious and the rider makes a full and quick recover.

The two wheeled banana and Captain Fyfe rides again. :lol:

J2

A report in tonights local paper states that it involved a Norton and a car on the Preston side of the village. Lets hope its nothing serious and the rider makes a full and quick recover.

The two wheeled banana and Captain Fyfe rides again. :lol:

J2

got news here

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/chorley/abbeyvillage/8444106.Motorcyclist_seriously_hurt_in_Chorley_crash/

Kev always takes the lift or stairs when he goes into a high building because, one time, he took the escalator, tripped and fell down the stairs for an hour and a half. :lol:

ATB

J2

bad news,,the bikes only doing 26 mpg,,,:( ,,,good news , it's back on song with a vengance,,,,:D ,,,,when it sings like this ,,feck the fuel economy....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online