Better MPG.

Joshua2
This post is 4948 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My mate Kev (aka UP YOURS :blink: ) has finally managed to get 60 mpg out of his 350LC by pushing it the last 50 miles. My link

Old Mr Faithfull, aka Mellow Yellow finally bit him on the arse and lost its front sprocket. Which Wally put THAT on? :(:D

If I was you I would take it back from where you bought itand ask for your money back..

What are mates for but to photograph you loading your knackered bike into a mates van. My link Ive removed the reg number just in case Kevs forgot to road tax it again. :o

Have-a-nice-daaaayyyyyyyy. :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha, :D:lol::D

Cough (clearing throat) Told him not to tempt fate, :P:P:P

Nice one Josh :lol:

the 'big yin' isn't gonna be in a mellow mood when he gets on here then :mellow:

One shouldn't mock the afflicted (but in Kevs case its O.K. ;) )

If you look carefully in the back ground you can see a BMX ready to overtake him.

J2

Ha ha ha ha ha, :D:lol::D

Cough (clearing throat) Told him not to tempt fate, :P:P:P

well we did warn him about tempting fate, :lol: i bet you believe in not tempting fate now ;)

pity you didn't find the sprocket Kev

would have made one half of a fine pair of spurs B)

I'm off :unsure:

my keen eyed mate behind me spotted it fly off into the grass,he then indicated to stop thinking kev will have to pull over without that, your all lucky you know i could have died,then what would happen to yoc,,,yer it would go right down hill.:blink:

Bet you wish it was downhill to the van too eh?

Bet you wish it was downhill to the van too eh?

:lol::lol::lol:

After 100 yards he was sweating like a peado in 'Toys-R-Us' . . . . . . . . . . . . . which is quite apt. :P

If you look REALLY carefully you can see his hernia popping out.

Made my day.

J2 :P

it was a good job it happend,there was a cop speed trap over the next hill,:) and i wasn't slowing down for it ,until this happend.

chin up lads,,,,,,,,mines running fine :D

Re ,, Cynics Thread, :lol: :lol: :lol::D [ bar]

Kev you had it coming mate, loctite for kevs Xmas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)mellow yellow

feck fate,,nowt to do with that,,,no pat just need a £2 drive nut,i found the sprocket,,oh a new tab washer to,,mock you may ,,,,i will ride again,next week.

feck fate,,nowt to do with that,,,no pat just need a £2 drive nut,i found the sprocket,,oh a new tab washer to,,mock you may ,,,,i will ride again,next week.

Aye, if thats all the damage, youll be flying again in no time.

i tryed talking the young un into comming along,wish i had now ,,he could of pushed it,,,i been serching for a sprocket nut but can only find a tab washer ,,,can anyone help,,,oh yes blackhat,,i have a very looooong memory....:D ond you jase...:)

Here"s the Lc when it was running,,,, trying to wheelie out gate with pet-cock off[ saving fuel again Kev]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWwvq-CUBX0&feature=related

it was a good job it happend,there was a cop speed trap over the next hill,:) and i wasn't slowing down for it ,until this happend.

The cop van was facing the other way. Even your not daft enough to get caught speeding away from a radar trap . . . . . . . or are you? :rolleyes:;)

J2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online