Cruiser meet

christofeser
This post is 5029 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Simply - who's up for one?

There must be a mutual place where we can all get together on our Yamaha's and have a little ride?

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Potentially two right here.

I'm in Reading, as indicated by my profile.

If everyone remembers to complete this field, we can find out where is most central and go from there.

I just got back from Germany (good roads!) via Belgium, not too far at all... (well maybe for the 125s?!?)

I'm in W. Yorks - would be up for one...

[Am planning to be at Squires cafe on 4th of Sept (on the 1300) for the 2 strokes event as others from here are going, could be worth a tie-in?]

we should set up a rally to france say over a long weekend (day 1= get to france day 2 = sight seeing day 3= get back home) bring some camping equipment and a sat nav and the 125's can join in ;)

was thinking of doing this with me m8s when they hav there quads and 125's in a couple of years then i could take the misses and kids (they would go in the car with the camping equip.) be a mint ride

dunno but would need a bit of organizing e.g need to sort out ppl to make sure that no one gets left behind or lost lol also would b handy to have a few navigators (for 125cc, 600cc, 1000+cc ect) and a cb radio or two also need to see where we could camp and check up on french law ect ect but im defiantly up for it in a couple of years (need to wait till the kids get a little older) also would be handy if we knew someone who could speek french (and i dont mean english but louder lmao) either that or do a yoc-uk rally to go find some good roads/ pubs and bike meets i.e matlock bath (sunday) M.F.N (monday or wednesday) cat and fiddle (dry/sunny an not windy!!!) just to name a couple down my way.

Am planning to be at Squires cafe on 4th of Sept (on the 1300) for the 2 strokes event as others from here are going, could be worth a tie-in

hey graham, if your definetly gonna be at squires on the 4th and its not pouring down i'll have a run up and meet ya ? its only 70 miles and i have family in leeds

hey graham, if your definetly gonna be at squires on the 4th and its not pouring down i'll have a run up and meet ya ? its only 70 miles and i have family in leeds

Sounds good! Squires is only 20mins from my house & I go there most weekends - just let me know when you're heading up and will see you then

Here's a pic of my bike with my new top box (was in France when I took it)

France1.jpg

Sounds good! Squires is only 20mins from my house & I go there most weekends - just let me know when you're heading up and will see you then

Here's a pic of my bike with my new top box (was in France when I took it)

France1.jpg

the bikes looking good mate, never seen an xvs1300 with RSTD bars on it, look forward to seeing them, and meeting you, PM sent