Time for the Truth to be told.

Truth Squad
This post is 7162 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

And my address was on the wsatc site under contact details, and The Welsh Rideout Club  :roll:  so I assumed you knew :?

So what you're saying is.....that if I could be arsed to do a search on two different forums (one of whom I've never even been to) then eventually I might have found your address? :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the date of the thread got to do with it?

You said that I knew where you lived.

But I don't. So your statement was not true.

What I really don't understand, is what relevance me knowing, or not knowing where you live, has to do with you posting untruths?

ha ive gotta fukin say, u guys are lame as shit, ok maby i shouldnt stick up for scrapy maby there is a bit of swapping of truth in his post but there aint much. u guys remind me of my mates when we were 13, picking lame arguments n shit like that, and i can see y he might lie, cus u guys constantly rip the shit into him, u bully him, and in my opioion thats fukin lame, i havent been posting on the fourm latly simply because whatevers probebly said someone at somepoint will just rip shit into it and make it not worth while. yea i admit sometimes its a bit of a laugh n whatever bt imo uve taken this laugh just a bit to far...

ha ive gotta fukin say, u guys are lame as shit,

Alex pays a lot of money to keep this place going. And the Mods do a lot of work to keep it running in his absence.

It costs people nothing to join, it's a good facility, and wherever possible the guys will try to answer questions or advise people.

They give their time voluntarily and enthusiastically.

Is it too much to ask that people don't trash their house, and that they try to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner?

I don't think so.

I gotta agree with Skyline and Pete there, sometimes you guys can be "lame as shit" but everyone understands the effort and enthusiasm put in by alex and the mods. tbh I think everyones entitled to their opinion, and if you guys want rid of me, fair enough, if you don't, fair enough too. :roll:

it's all in good fun guys. dont take any of this kinda stuff to heart. i see where you are coming from skyline but it really isnt that bad. and pete, alot of good comments as usual 8)

heh sry i just read the post i posted, pritty sure i was recked at the time so sorry bout the language and way it was put accross. but im still sticking by what i said...

Lesson in life Skyline...if you act like a twat, you'll be treated like a twat.

Same rule in cyberspace as in the real world.

But in the real world it can sometimes be a harsher experience.

Not that I'm saying you're a twat...cos you're not.....

ponch-homo.jpg

8) 8) 8)

:oops:  

Haven't been on recently but where's the untruth in the above?

Btw, i don't think i've said anything wrong for ages :?

I was originally going to piss about and annoy people, but then after introducing me i realised that you was (mostly) good people.

I sound like a dick, can I ever be forgiven :?: :cry: :bag

no so fuck off

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online