Time for the Truth to be told.

Truth Squad
This post is 7163 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am a member of the Truth Squad, whose primary function is to monitor Internet abuse.

An individual posting on this forum has been guilty of grossly misrepresenting himself. In other words he's a liar.

I have listed quotes from various posts made by this person. If you wish to verify their authenticity, just click on his username and search for all posts by him. You'll find many more embarrassing examples.

I call on members to be very wary in dealing with this individual, who posts under the name of scrapedplastic.

I'm 19 and have just bought my first 125, before that I had a DT50R.

I've been riding a 125 for a few years now and want to get a more powerful one. I'm want to get a quick road bike that still handles well

I was thinking of getting an XT myself

Yeah, I don't want to spend much more than 3 or 4k on a used bike, or up to 6k at the most for a new one

Yeah, I was considering an R1

I'd bring my XVS125 Dragstar but I have much more fun on my DT50R, but if more power is being taken, I'll stick with my XVS

Well done on passing, I passed first time.

I'm at Hereford college doing various mechanics courses, but I also act part time

I know this sounds obvious, but have you checked the radiator. I forgot once and paid £30 for a service I could have done myself.

Hey dckhead, I got a 125 as well,

I ride a DT50 most of the time

I only got one because I met Toseland once when I was little and he "recruited" me into the world of bikes

Silly me, but what's all this talk of power rangers? Are you refering to boy racers, or clothes some bikers where or what

Yeah, I had some smartarse trying to race me the other day on his AeroxR. Just a quick gear change, twist the throttle, and I was 10mph faster almost immediatly

btw, I'm not trying to be annoying

I'm not trying to stir shit

As you can see, it makes very sad reading.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that the individual concerned has failed to respond, and give any reasons for his premeditated deception of the community. That is normal practice in these cases, as the perpetrator realises that the game is up.

Consequently he or she is too ashamed to show their face, as their real persona is now revealed. And in every case their persona is that of an unmitigated liar.

Hopefully my work here is done. Thank you for your time.

:oops:

Well done on passing, I passed first time.  

I also act part time  

I ride a DT50 most of the time  

I only got one because I met Toseland once when I was little and he "recruited" me into the world of bikes  

Silly me, but what's all this talk of power rangers? Are you refering to boy racers, or clothes some bikers where or what  

Yeah, I had some smartarse trying to race me the other day on his AeroxR. Just a quick gear change, twist the throttle, and I was 10mph faster almost immediatly  

Haven't been on recently but where's the untruth in the above?

Btw, i don't think i've said anything wrong for ages :?

I was originally going to piss about and annoy people, but then after introducing me i realised that you was (mostly) good people.

I sound like a dick, can I ever be forgiven :?: :cry: :bag

Yeah, gimme a break guys :roll:

Seriously though, all of that shit was ages ago, even if I tried to lie, Pete knows where I live! :shock:

I have not said anything untrue for a long time, as I said, I came on here with the intention of pissing everyone off, but changed my mind afterwards :oops:

Seriously though, all of that shit was ages ago, even if I tried to lie, Pete knows where I live! :shock:  

Now that's another lie Darren.

All I know is that you live somewhere in Brecon FFS. :roll:

I gave you MY address for your bike to be recovered to Black Mountain Yamaha, but I've never had your address at any time.

You've really turned over a new leaf I see. :roll:

I don't remember your address :oops:

And my address was on the wsatc site under contact details, and The Welsh Rideout Club :roll: so I assumed you knew :?

• Who's Online (See full list)