I bought a 'new' bike yesterday....

Guest KevinR
This post is 5075 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest KevinR

I bought a new bike yesterday, a Thundercat YZF600RR. Well it's not new, it's actually 13 years old. I bought it because my car was dying so I sold that and decided to get back on two wheels after two years. My last bike was an XJ600N. It was used for commuting, a little dull but it done the job. The Thundercat promises to be a different beast and after riding on it yesterday I had the most stupid grin and it was like I had never got off two wheels.

The bike itself is in very good nick, no obvious signs of damage or wear. It's HPI clear, the front fork seals are leaking a little and the battery has now decided to not hold a charge. The cat has 30000 miles and only had three owners since new. I'm frustated now, I've got to sort new battery out before I can rekindle my passion....just hope the wife is understanding :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If she starts complaining just keep revving the bike and pointing to your ears that you can't hear her! :D

it looks like its going to be a hot summer, so you timed it right there matey! B)

welcome :) this aint the same rizo of essexboyz car forum is it?

Um, nope! Don't think so anyway....lol

Just checked that forum, def isn't me although I was on mr2oc.co.uk quite a few years back.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online