just seen goff on the telly

drewpy
This post is 5075 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just this min seen the local news and a certain ms Goff (aka Lisa Bucley)was on there, summat to do with salford uni and a prosthetic leg for a foreign chap.

if i find more i'll post

found some

http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/1241008_student_brings_teen_10000_miles_for_new_leg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye thats oor lass alright, her and Ben Affleck have got a touch of the sun, I didn't know vamps could go out in the sun ? :blink:

Remember when you were a kid and you had to chant for santa at a kids party?, I'm sure oor Goff will be lurking on here at this very moment?

will we see if we can bring her out?

Goff, Goff, Goff :nurse:

Remember when you were a kid and you had to chant for santa at a kids party?, I'm sure oor Goff will be lurking on here at this very moment?

will we see if we can bring her out?

Goff, Goff, Goff :nurse:

Yeah come on Goff, give us mods a hand :rolleyes:

Yeah come on Goff, give us mods a hand :rolleyes:

COAT

Ok, just a suggestion, now that Oor Goff is a famous TV star

shouldn't there be a vote for a new nurse?

one that can curse, shock, endear, heal, and humble :closedeyes:

Just this min seen the local news and a certain ms Goff (aka Lisa Bucley)was on there, summat to do with salford uni and a prosthetic leg for a foreign chap.

if i find more i'll post

found some

http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/1241008_student_brings_teen_10000_miles_for_new_leg

Iv recoded it, hnn

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online