nervous

friedegg
This post is 5090 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nervous as hell sitting my first part of my test tomorrow so i may just have 2/3 beers then bed early. oh how i hope to hell i pass (module one)

Speaking as somebody who fell asleep waiting for an op without having the pre-op (cos i could go home earlier) which is apparently unheard of according to the orderly who woke me up. You gonna do how you are gonna do. If you have done the work and apply some common sense you will walk it.

And as someone who has to get up at 2 am, going to be early wont help go when you normally do, and get a good nights kip. If you go early you will just stare at the ceiling and be shot tommorow.

Yep, relax and ride like you always do but with more care and attention. If you fail----just do it again !!!

You will be fine if you have learnt what you have been taught.

Good luck. cool.gif

nervous as hell sitting my first part of my test tomorrow so i may just have 2/3 beers then bed early. oh how i hope to hell i pass (module one)

Passed my mod 1 last Sunday with a cold and in that heat. Relax, take a deep breath and don't try to rush it. Just do what you've done in training. I actually enjoyed it.

I've got my mod 2 on Thursday and really want to pass because my 91 FZR 600 has been sat there for a month.

Good luck!