Key Codes, anyone?

mtnmason
This post is 5093 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

AAAAAAAH!!! foook me! I lost my only set of keys to my bike. Whats worse - the bars were locked since it is sitting on the street. I am having trouble finding anyone in my area who has a blank key. I tell them that the bike is a '77 and I get the the 'oh sh!t' look. Several folks say they will make the key if I bring in the ignition but I would have to provide the blank. Anyone know where to get the key codes as this might make my search easier. Yam dealership here in Richmond VA is USELESS!(joint yam/honda dealer that only works on hondas) the only full service yam dealership went under a few months ago.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sigh.....

See any one of several postings by me about how professional Auto Locksmiths can do this, all for reasonable prices.

You must prove you own the vehicle and that you are who you say you are.

I suggest driving licence, passport, bank/bill statements AND all the proper paperwork. You want photo proof of ID, address and ownership.

Sigh.....

See any one of several postings by me about how professional Auto Locksmiths can do this, all for reasonable prices.

You must prove you own the vehicle and that you are who you say you are.

I suggest driving licence, passport, bank/bill statements AND all the proper paperwork. You want photo proof of ID, address and ownership.

and cash ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online