tzr125 and dt125r CDI?

dtmaster
This post is 5193 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i just got a 1988 tzr125 cdi unit and was going to fit it onto my 1993 dt125r to unrestrict the revs. problem is the tzr cdi has alot more connections does anyone know which ones i need to connect and which to leave etc. some of the wires are also diferent colours. Has anyone done this if so could they help

cheers Ross

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

oh ffs just fuck off i have explained to you about a mi9llion times how to do and if you decide to do it another way then thats your problem

• 5 weeks later...

get to fuk mozzy, ya fukin retard and ave u fuk explained it. i asked about connecters on the cdi! u tell me when the fuk i have have asked that before!

eh??????

well tzr coils dont fucking fit so fuck off and fuck yourself you fucking fuckbox twat head knob jockey (i think i have terettes syndrome)

well tzr coils dont fucking fit so fuck off and fuck yourself you fucking fuckbox twat head knob jockey (i think i have terettes syndrome)

:lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

uve never seen a wot? :P:lol:

you see one each time you look at your reflection you mummys boy iveprobably seen more than youve had hot dinners and also i prefer the :roll: term "CUNT" its more civilised :roll:

• 5 years later...
This post is 5193 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.