Old Dog
This post is 5221 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi There I am new to the club. I have a Blackbird but have a bit of a problem reaching the ground so I have just bought a Dragstar 1100. I have been looking around the site and I am suprised not to see to much about them. Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can find out something them.

Thanks in anticapation.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the aSyLuM OD :wacko: , take a seat, the nice nurse will be along shortly to give you your meds :nurse:

Hi There I am new to the club. ----- so I have just bought a Dragstar 1100.

Welcome old dog" hope u may learn some new tricks on herelaugh.gif ,, Mmm Dragstar " Kind like HARLEY in drag" aint they ,, there are a few owners on here Goff had one, look in the gallery ,,wink.gif

Oh while on the subject .. is it just me " or do harleys sound like a 8 stroke traction engine --cool.gif

Hi All thank you for your welcoming words. I bought the Dragstar last Saturday and have not had the chance to get out on it so I am looking forward to getting it out this weekend. I have to say I like the bike but I do need to get a bit of time out on it to see how I like it. It is just a bit different than the blackbird which is why I went for it as anything else I can reach the ground with would be sure to be disappointing. I am looking forward to getting some miles on the clock and perhaps changing a few things on it such as the pipes.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online