yamaha Dt125R

funky
This post is 7247 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right i have a yamaha dt12r 1991 year the person i got it of done some stuff to it and it tops out at 80 with to me is gd for a dt as my m8s dt 2003 year only does 65-70mph i want to put a dep full system on it and k&N filter on it does any 1 now any gd sites so get this stuff of and can i put the wheel's of a rd125lc on to my dt to upermoto it????

all comments welcome thx for help!

:D:D funky :D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi Funky, there's a couple of DT'ers on here so i'm sure they'll pop along and help you out =D>

thx m8 i've been read alot of old posts from other posts and some of u guyz r mad :wink: i got pulled over last night cos my tail light was out the bobby was cool with me and let me go on my word that ill fix it we was talking about bikes for 20mins and he said to me before he left "its not how fast u was going its what bike u got.....he said sports bikers r messing things up for us bikers he was a biker him self he had a fazer600 well i think its not all sport bikers its the scotter boys to

p.s. any 1 got any webbys for me ????

hiya funky and welcome to the forum mate :D

to get a dep exhaust call ard motocross which are advertised in back of bike mags they do the dep system for £130 which is the cheapest i found then once you got that get a 240 jet in that carb to prevent melting the piston k and n is just something you can get anywhere good luck

• 2 weeks later...

ive got a dep pipe and silencer, but theres no problem with the jet (as yet)!

i went to my local shop and asked for a 240 mainjet though (just to see if it made any difference) and he told me i was mad coz it'd f**k the engine up, is that true, i need to know coz i really dont wanna f**k it up!

just so i know, what would happen to the engine if the jet was to big, would it just drowned, or will something more serious happen?...

also i've heard from a mate that if a better air filter on it will melt the engine or some load of old sh*te, is that true?.... if i was to get one, does it just replace the one under the seat in the box?....

BTW i got my pipe from www.racespec.co.uk

YO!.....Sup Dawg?......I've heard enough of that lingo from my kids, to last me a lifetime :roll:

For a second there, I thought I'd stumbled into the wrong forum :oops: :lol:

If black fashion is so cool....why did nobody go round dressed like Earth, Wind, and Fire in the 70's?   :roll:  

Now a cooooool black guy is Lenny Kravitz!  8)

Gotta agree with ya there Pete :wink: .....I'm a Kravitz Fan myself 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online