leaving yam

barwell1992
This post is 5337 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well im selling my MT-03 will be sad to let the sound a look go buy its to small for me and not practical so im geting a 2007 sv650n will be fitting a beowolf stuby exhaust,seat cowl,belly pan,bar end mirrors,tail tidy and other bits along the way

will need to catch up on the mods of my new bike lol

curent bike

yamaha belly pan

yamaha raditor side covers

yamaha seat cowl

yamaha hand shields

yamaha hand shield wind protection inserts

yamaha screen

(£900 ish worth)

oberon foot pegs nearly new as well black touring style

"brand sliped my mind" black radiator grill

baracuda tail tidy with shortend numberplate bracket (check there site for price :shock: )

mini indicators carbon look (not pictured) non led(front,back)

polish rear foot pegs(stock but hand polished)

motrax led shark rear light

mini plate not legal but have had no problems slogan "catch me if you can"

(£200+ worth)

mattblack pain job on the tank is verry good quality, was originaly white so has read spring and seat stitching no chips at all not even in the oil tank

13082009174.jpg

13082009181.jpg

13082009178.jpg

just thorght i would let ppl know :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Too small?

Is the MT-01 not bigger, like the R6/R1 thing?

You're still gonna come and chat to us here though, right?

yeh i will still come on

i have the 03 lol not the 01 BIG diforence lol plus im 17 and no change geting insured on a 1600cc mt-01 :( and yes og looking at faird (s) and unfaird both will be done up befor even riding it lol as i hate the stock guize so new stubby carbon gp exhast is picked out,belly pan,screen(faird one),crash bobings, tail tidy, indicators and solo seat cowl and some other bits

i dont hang around with this sort of thing :D