wet riding

Beezkneez
This post is 7238 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dunno, i ride my 50 the same in the wet and dry, but then its not powerful enough to wheel spin or nething :P

it hasnt got the power to pull you up a 1in10 hill never mind get the rear spinning :lol:

it hasnt got the power to pull you up a 1in10 hill never mind get the rear spinning :lol:

[-X :lol::lol: Meanie!

Reminds me of a couple of years ago on another forum. Somebody posted up a photo of this stunning Thai bird....but something didn't seem quite right.

Well one of the Americans steams in with stuff like "I'd shag the ass off that... etc".

Anyway another photo of her gets posted....and it turns out she has a bloody dick! :lol:

The guy is really embarrassed but he couldn't amend or delete his post so everybody sees it. :lol:

And shit.....he's still taking stick for it 2 years later! :lol:

So if you see a guy called Gass on any US Boards, just ask him about his Ladyboy fetish....he won't be happy! 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online