new gallery

liquidcooled
This post is 7227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right folks a new addition has been added to our wonderfull forum, this will let us upload pics of our bikes direct to the forum, read the instructions and enjoy 8)

First, you have to have an account at the Gallery....it takes about 10 seconds.

Then log into your new account.

Once you're in the gallery, click on "my gallery" at the top and then "create/order my albums"

In order to upload pictures, you have to create an album to put them in. This will allow you to do that. Click "new" at the bottom of the album list window. You'll see "new album" appear. Click on "apply modifications", and say yes to the prompt.

You can give your album another name after it's created by clicking "modify my albums", and selecting the new album from the drop down window. You can then retype the name. Remember to click "update album".

Now that you have an album, you can click "upload picture" and you're in business. Just click the "browse" button that appears, and go find your picture. After you've selected your picture just click the "upload picture" button at the bottom of the window. Job done!

If you can't do it after that, you'll just have to accept the fact that you're too stupid to own a Computer! :lol: 8)

here's the link-http://yamahaclub.com/gallery/

hope you like this

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And as with most things, you think youve cracked it and.....................

Followed the idiot proof instructions, downloaded pictures, clicked continue and nothing happens!

but on top of the screen it says...failed to open directory in home/alexf40/public_html/gallery/upload.pht on line 406!

Hope this helps!

And as with most things, you think youve cracked it and.....................

Followed the idiot proof instructions, downloaded pictures, clicked continue and nothing happens!

but on top of the screen it says...failed to open directory in home/alexf40/public_html/gallery/upload.pht on line 406!

Hope this helps!

I had the very same problem.......but created another new album & tried it again with success 8) .......

Purple_LC.JPG

Sorry, I don't swing that way :wink:

thats not what your boyfreind said :shock:

Purple_LC.JPG

I would like this to be in my garage. It's gorgeous!! :love :love

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online